Conditions and Terms of Service of Webdesign.Careers
Rules and guidelines for posting a job offer in webdesign.careers
You have to register in the webiste in order to post a job offer. You can post in the directory up to two job offers! If you want to post more than two ads, you can do it only as paid service for 2 USD for 10 ads (more information coming soon).
In our website you can post job offers in the folloowing fields: Web Design, Web Development, Graphic Design, PHP Programming, Joomla, Wordpress, Ecommerce and similar. For SEO and Copywriter services, please, use http://seo.careers
You can publish your job offer and your website's URL address. You will get free dofollow link. Attention: allowed are ONLY links to quality and indexed by Google websites! If we find in some job ad link to low quality or to not indexed by Google website, the job offer will be published, but without the link! The link must point to domain or subdomain - only link to home page.
Job description must be between 200 and 5000 symbols. In description are not allowed HTML tags and urls. Job title must be up to 60 symbols.
You can publish your job ad in the following way:
- Find the suitable category
- Add your job from button "Add Job Offer " in top right in current category.
- All published job offers expire after 100 days.
- Every Job can be promoted as VIP over Paypal payment at a price of 2 USD for 30 days.
Guidelines for making a VIP job offer in webdesign.careers:
- After you job offer is approved by administrator, it'll be published in webdesign.careers directory. When the offer is already published, you'll recieve a confirmatory email, on mail you've written in the offer.
- After the offer is already published, the VIP job offer activation can be done by clicking on one of the links for payment (you'll find them on the job offer page).
- After you've paid via Paypal, you'll recive immediately VIP status for your offer.
- All VIP offers are shown at the top of the category i they recive a direct link from you website's homepage. The job offer appears VIP in its category right away and up to 10 minutes after that appears as a direct link on webdesign.careers homepage.
- You VIP job offer will remain VIP for the shown term in the link. After that term expires, your job offer will become with regular status.
- On webdesign.careers homepage can be shown up to 5 VIP links.